Saturday, November 15, 2008

Camera Phone Tour

I'm sitting at home, bored - waiting for the comcast guy to show up in the "window" of time I was given. So... I thought I'd post a few pictures I found on my phone that were worthy of keeping.

First is an AWESOME picture of Lauren at the orthodontist. She had something weird going on with her wire and it made her front tooth totally crooked!! The shades and the odd mouth-opener thingie completed her "look!" ;)

Next I found a cute one of the girls right after they got their hair cut. Lauren wanted to look like Taylor Swift - so my friend who cuts their hair curled it for her, too. Ashley got hers thinned since it is so naturally thick, then she staightened it a little, too. Funny that Ashley has naturally curly hair and wants it straight, while Lauren's is straight as a pin and she wants it curly!

This next set I found to be funny because I was taking TONS of pictures of the girls at the fair. Ashley got REALLY tired of me taking so many, so the look on her face in the last one one cracks me up. Doesn't that just say it all?

Now let's get one of Kurt and I in here, too. This is fron a night we went on a double date with some friends in Seattle. It was a fun night. The second one is the "gum wall" we found in post alley outside of Theater Sports. So gross!

Here is one from Ashley and my birthday - we were at Elke and Bryce's house without our camera, so the phone had to do! Also there is a video from the phone, too.

I went on a field trip with Lauren recently when the fall leaves were REALLY pretty. We had a great time and I loved how some of the pictures came out on my phone.

These last ones are from the recent flood that was going on in Sultan where I work at the church office. The water got awfully close to our front steps, but we were sandbagged and we are up fairly high - maybe four steps from the sidewalk. It could've been much worse. We served coffee, cocoa and cup-a-noodles to high schoolers who were sand-bagging and to some homeless who got flooded out - they live on the river in tents.

I gotta say... I'm actually pretty pleased with the photos I'm getting on this phone. Who knew!

After all that, still no Comcast guy. Grrr...

No comments: