Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time for the Holiday Season Already?!

I can hardly believe that it is December of 2010. The second half of this year has gone by so fast. I haven't uploaded any photos after summer. Making matters worse, my camera was broken early in the fall time and the only pictures I've been able to take lately have been with my phone and the quality of those photos are not very good at all. Kind of a bummer since this is a photo blog. :(

I'm thinking a good new year's resolution would be to get back to updating my blog on a regular basis. I really do enjoy looking back through it from time to time and hope that all of you enjoy keeping up with what we are doing in any given season. Please don't give up on me. :) In fact feel free to ask for updates, I could use the reminder!

We just had a nice trip to see my Mom and David in Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving ( see a few pictures from the road trip below) and we are enjoying our Christmas season so far! I do hope we will be able to post some more photos soon of all we have been doing. The girls have a concert next week so maybe I'll start with that.














Merry Christmas and I hope you have had a wonderful year in 2010. :)

No comments: