Sunday, October 11, 2009

No time for pictures?!?!

I had a little extra time today so I thought I would take a minute to update my blog. We’ve been so busy lately with Fall activities now in full swing, I haven’t had a chance to post anything since our anniversary.

I got my camera out to see what pictures I might have to post. Holy smokes!! I had NO NEW PICTURES since about a month ago!! That’s crazy! Since when do I not take pictures for a WHOLE MONTH?!?! I LOVE pictures. The only pictures I found on my camera were some of an old bike of Lauren’s that Kurt took so he could sell it on Craig’s List and a few sunrise pictures that Lauren had taken one morning.

I’m sad to think that we’re letting our life get that hectic. We’ve been doing so much that is picture-worthy, but just haven’t stopped to take the photos I guess.

Looking through my calendar, what you should see pictures of here are…

  • the outfits the girls wore for picture day
  • their first day of dance class this season (they’ve added a hip hop class along with their usual lyrical ballet)
  • Lauren’s first guitar lesson
  • Ashley’s first week in the school’s Jazz Band (playing alto sax)

I’m glad for a memory at least, but oh, how I wish I had taken the pictures, too. I think I need to take a cue from my daughter, who clearly knew that a beautiful sunrise was worth pausing long enough to take pictures of.

2009_09230010 2009_09230007 2009_09230008

No comments: