Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party

Ashley and Lauren really, really, really wanted to have a Halloween Party this year. I was hesitant thinking about how much work it would be to throw a party. The more I thought about it, though, what a fun idea. We could do it the Friday before Halloween and have them invite a few friends. We found lots of fun ideas for food and crafts in a Family Fun magazine.

So I figured, let’s go for it! I spent my day off on Thursday preparing all of the food so that I could come right home from work on Friday and get the party started soon afterwards.

The costumes were really great! The neighbors even loaned us some fun Halloween music, so we had fun dancing, playing limbo, doing crafts and eating tons of fun food. We even had a special pizza delivery from the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz! :)

I hope the girls will have lots of great memories from this really fun party.

2009_1101Halloween0001

2009_1101Halloween0005 2009_1101Halloween0051

2009_1101Halloween0054a 2009_1101Halloween00342009_1101Halloween0057 2009_1101Halloween0020

No comments: